Benefits of Habitat Home Ownership
- Own your own home
- Have a decent place to live
- Be able to pay your housing expenses
- Not have your mortgage increase over its term
- Not have to pay ANY interest on your mortgage
- Have volunteered your time to partner with Habitat
- Have participated in building your home
- Have gained knowledge of your home
- Have met wonderful volunteers helping you become a homeowner
- Become a stakeholder in your community
Pioneer Valley Habitat is an equal opportunity housing lender.
Pioneer Valley Habitat for Humanity will not discriminate in the selection of applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, ancestry, children, familial status, genetic information, marital status, public assistance recipiency, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran/military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.