We are not accepting applications at this time.
Want to be informed about future opportunities to apply? Fill out the form below to get on our notification list (this is NOT an application for housing).
A Habitat Partnership may be the solution for your household, if you are:
- Willing to complete the required “sweat equity” on your home and other Habitat Projects;
- Able to make affordable mortgage payments;
- Income eligible, a first time home buyer (some exceptions apply – call for info) and have a demonstrated housing need.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: Pioneer Valley Habitat for Humanity will not to discriminate in the selection of applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, ancestry, children, familial status, genetic information, marital status, public assistance recipiency, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran/military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, and such a statement must also be included in the application materials. Further, persons with disabilities are entitled to request a reasonable accommodation in rules, policies, practices, or services, or to request a reasonable modification in the housing, when such accommodations or modifications may be necessary.
* First Time Homebuyer Definition
from 42 U.S.C. § 12704(14)
(14) The term “first-time homebuyer” means an individual and his or her spouse who have not owned a home during the 3-year period prior to purchase of a home with assistance under subchapter II, except that—